Nothing beats gathering around a restaurant table for good food and good conversation. There are a number of great restaurants you can try in the Collingwood-Blue Mountain area for enjoyable food and time with friends and family. Here are our top five places to eat out in the area, so give them a try and let us know how you like them!
- The Tremont Cafe—Featuring gourmet European cuisine and patio seating, The Tremont Cafe is the perfect spot for breakfast, brunch, or lunch. This local restaurant focuses on using the freshest local ingredients possible for a dining experience that entices you to come back again and again.
- Bent Taco—Are you hankering for tacos? Stop by The Bent Taco to satisfy that craving! From their famous Baja Fish taco to their signature General Tso Fried Chicken Burrito, their unique take on tacos will make your taste buds go crazy.
- Bruce Wine Bar—Far from your average wine bar, Bruce Wine Bar combines a passion for wine with a love of food. Located in Thornburg, head chef Shaun Edmonstone puts his expert touch on everything from woodfired pizzas to sweet treats.
- Fabbrica—Nestled on a beautiful part of the Georgian Bay, Fabbrica is a year-round culinary destination. This rural gourmet retreat makes unforgettable Italian cuisine with the finest ingredients available.
- Hungry Sumo—Serving the finest and freshest Asian food in the area, Hungry Sumo is your next favourite restaurant. Try their house sushi, noodles with meats and vegetables, or one of their traditional hot plates the next time you’re out.